Wednesday, June 15, 2005

More pictures

Sorry I don't have much time to post now, but I just spent the past hour checking my e-mail and posting pictures to my flickr gallery.

It's rainy and pretty cool today. I think I'm going to go eat, buy an ironing board (I've got way too many wrinkly clothes), and get home before it gets any nastier outside.

I toured the biggest recycling facility in Japan today. I don't have a ton of pictures, but I have a few. I will post those next time.

My presentation is on Friday and I need to rehearse. I have a ton of vocabulary to memorize and I should learn a bit more about American emergency management in case there are any questions. Japanese audiences aren't usually big on asking questions, but the head of my section seems intent on bringing in a big and inquisitive audience for me.

I'll be sure to post more details about this presentation this weekend. I'm thinking of shelling out $10 just so I can get the 3 hour deal at the Internet cafe and get caught up on this blog, my e-mail, my pictures, and not have to hurry.

No comments: