Monday, July 04, 2005

Sorry to disappoint...

Well, I had a GREAT weekend, but I am not going to tell you about it now. Why, you ask? Because I just got a package from my brother in the U.S. with new Family Guy episodes! Sweet! Friggin sweet!

I promise I will post about the trip to Kamakura and our wonderful dinner of Yakiniku later, but for now, I am going to use my time wisely and watch American cartoons. I have tons of pictures of Kamakura, so I will post those when I get a chance. My guess is I can get a few in tomorrow during my lunch break and the rest by the weekend.

I might get to meet the commander of the U.S. base here in Yokosuka this week, but it completely depends on his schedule. If I do, you can be sure there will be pictures coming!

TTFN!

1 comment:

おにぎりまん said...

Hahahahahaha. YOu freakin' American! TV first! Well, watch those videos before youtrip over yourself.