Sunday, June 05, 2005

Last post from stateside

Well, my bags are finally packed, I've said my goodbyes (if I missed ya, sorry - and goodbye!), and the first leg of my journey begins in seven hours. I'm too excited to sleep. I suppose that's just as well, because I intend on sleeping on the plane during the early part of my trip to try to force my body to acclimate to Japan time quickly. Hopefully they'll save the good movies (if we even have any) for the last part of the Detroit to Tokyo flight...

I hope everyone here in the states has a great summer and a wonderful fall. I can't wait to see my friends in Japan (old and new) and get to work in Yokosuka! I really don't have much else to say, but you'll be hearing from me soon. I'll try to get some pics posted on my flickr gallery by the end of the week.

I guess I'll try to get a little shut-eye before my flight. Oyasumi!

No comments: