Monday, August 15, 2005

1200th Visitor, you get a prize!!!

Yeah, I was the 1200th visitor to my own blog! I guess I forgot to tell you that I was having a contest and that the 1200th visitor would receive a prize. Sorry!

I think I will buy myself dinner tonight. That sounds like a darn good prize.

In other news, I bought a Cannon G-50 Wordtank. For those of you who don't know, this is one of the world's best electronic Japanese/English, English/Japanese, English/English, Japanese/Japanese, dictionaries in the world for the non-native Japanese speaker, or so I am told. Cannon just came out with a newer model, the G-55, which is around $300 or more in stores, but I managed to get the G-50 for less than $200. Thank you Internet! You can't even buy the G-50 in stores anymore because the new model is out.

I love my new toy! It really makes it so much easier to look up words or phrases in a hurry and is so much easier to carry around than paper dictionaries. This one little gadget holds nine dictionaries and you can jump back and forth between them. Very useful.

No comments: