Sunday, August 21, 2005

Back from church...

Well, now I feel really stupid. I made a mistake. I thought the English mass was on the first and the third Sunday of the month, but it is on the second and fourth. I am leaving Yokosuka next Sunday at around 6 in the evening, so I think I can make it next week.

Since I couldn't attend a service, I did the next best thing. I went to talk to the priest. His name is Giorgio (I am not sure if that is how to spell it) and he is Italian. I told him I am considering going on a trip to Italy in November, so we talked for a long time about Italy, a little about Taiwan (he has been to Kaohsiung before), and God. It was a good chat, made better by the customary offering of mago popsicles and Coca-cola.

I am back at the Internet Cafe, but I am getting hungry and I still need to post pics to flickr. I will try to get back to posting tomorrow. See ya then!

No comments: