Monday, August 08, 2005

Sorry again!

Guys, I am so sorry to keep you waiting on the posts, but I have been really busy this past week. I should have time tomorrow after work, so I will be sure to post about ALL the stuff that has happened in the last week and a half. In addition to the stuff I listed in my last brief post, I will mention what I am doing this week at City Hall. No emergency management stuff, but I am with a group of Japanese college students (3) who are really nice and I think I am giving my emergency management presentation again in front of members of a Yokosuka community group. It's gonna be busy, but not hectic busy like the last week, so I should have time to get caught up on my blog and my photo gallery.

Keep watching!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Strader, I cannot tell you how proud I am of you. Especially the work you do for orphans. Going straight to heaven, this one is.