Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Leaving Japan

Well, before I say anything, I would like to ask all of you out there to keep the victims of Hurricane Katrina and all their families in your prayers. This is the worst disaster to strike the U.S. in many years, and I only pray that we can work together as a nation to overcome all of the devastation.

I leave Japan tomorrow night for Taiwan. There is a big typhoon hitting Taiwan right now, so please keep me in your prayers as well. It should have died down quite a bit by the time I am scheduled to arrive, but it might still be raining. I will try to post in the next couple of days to let everyone know that I have arrived safely. I will be busy moving in to my new place, so I might not have much time to load pictures or post, but I will try.

Until then, take care of yourself and those around you. All we have is each other.

Bye Japan! Thanks for a great summer! いってきまーす!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you will have wonderful time!
Please, take care!